Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cell phone


I got a cell phone last week. It's pretty freakin sweet. The phones are actually a lot bigger here than I imagined. But I guess it's permissible considering all the things they can do. I paid less than $10 for my phone and about 40 bucks a month, and get 20 minutes of talk time, (I know, not much, but I'm only charged for outgoing calls) and unlimited emailing It also has a 1.3 megapixel camera on it, a video camera for video phone calls, and of course internet. And a huge color screen. Oh yeah, and it's got Blue tooth and an infrared scanner. So if I wanted to give you my info, I could just scan it next to your phone.

I haven't quite figured out the best way to call the states, yet, but emailing seems to work fine. If you want my number or my address, ask me, I'll give it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home