Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Koriyama

The tallest building in Koriyama is called the big-i. It's 10 or more stories taller than any other building and on top there's a big planetarium, so it looks like a huge lower-case i. It's kind of funny. Anyway, you can climb to the top and get a great view of the city and the valley.

By the way, in case it comes up in trivial persuit, or other life or death situations, it's the highest planetarium in the world.

The blue sign you see is for Nova. That's our building. We have the first two floors. I really can't imagine how much Nova spends on huge light-up signs.


Don't think I'm trying to be cool with this picture. I know it would be easy to think such. Anyway, though it may be very pixilated, the enlarged portion is my apartment complex.


Looking East


To the North


I'll let you guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home